STRUCTURAL STEEL BUILDINGS
Countrywide Construction also has the capacity to deliver structural steel for any type of projects such as Desalination and Power Plants, Steel Mills, High Rises, Bridge Girders, Factories, Water Towers and Steel Platforms.
Steel construction is most often used in
- High rise buildings because of its strength, low weight, and speed of construction
- Industrial buildings because of its ability to create large span spaces at low cost
- Warehouse buildings for the same reason
- Residential buildings in a technique called light gauge steel construction
- Temporary Structures as these are quick to set up and remove